Upon their retirement, all faculty, staff, academic and administrative
personnel (AAPs) of Georgetown University are thereby eligible to
become members of the Georgetown University Association of Retired Faculty and Staff (GUARFS).
Benefits of Membership:
• Participation in activities such as luncheon/lectures and trips and
• Opportunities to connect with fellow retirees at the holiday party,
the Mass of Thanksgiving and a luncheon hosted by the President
of the University or the Jesuit Community.
• Free registration for the Georgetown University Learning
• Information about volunteer opportunities.
• Information about services available to retirees.
To join fill out this form and return it with $20 payment to the address listed on the form.