The following are eligible to become members of the Georgetown University Association of Retired Faculty and Staff.
- Faculty, Staff and AAPS who are retirees from Georgetown University as defined by the Georgetown University Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits.
- Non-University Employed School of Medicine faculty who held a clinical faculty appointment for at least 10 years and have attained the age of 55.
The Executive Committee may at its discretion offer membership to those individuals who do not meet all of the above requirements but have attained the age of 55 and were employed by Georgetown University for at least ten years or those who were not employed by Georgetown University but who have attained the age of 55 and have made significant contributions to Georgetown University and/or GUARFS.
Benefits of Membership:
• Participation in activities such as luncheon/lectures and trips and
• Opportunities to connect with fellow retirees at the holiday party,
the Mass of Thanksgiving and a luncheon hosted by the President
of the University or the Jesuit Community.
• Free registration for the Georgetown University Learning
• Information about volunteer opportunities.
• Information about services available to retirees.
If you are already a member, you can pay your dues by going to GUARFS Dues Payment Service.
Dues are payable on May 1 of each year.
For questions about membership please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about dues payment please contact: email@example.com