Upon their retirement, all faculty, staff, academic and administrative
personnel (AAPs) of Georgetown University are thereby eligible to
become members of the Georgetown University Association of Retired Faculty and Staff (GUARFS).
Benefits of Membership:
• Participation in activities such as luncheon/lectures and trips and
• Opportunities to connect with fellow retirees at the holiday party,
the Mass of Thanksgiving and a luncheon hosted by the President
of the University or the Jesuit Community.
• Free registration for the Georgetown University Learning
• Information about volunteer opportunities.
• Information about services available to retirees.
If you are already a member, you can pay your dues by going to GUARFS Dues Payment Service.
Dues are payable on May 1 of each year.